Markus, in my post there was no suggestion that we form a committee of
joint vlogger fund, perhaps you misunderstood.

Of course there is always allocation of scarce resources questions, I
assumed it a given since we are all grown ups on here and already know
that.

The sole purpose of the post was to alert any on the list who might not
be aware of the CC situation and individually care to support it.

Further, if you are directing your parenthetical remark re "pressing
the paypal button towards me", I not only contribute to the media
makers on this list and elsewhere I have also dropped a few bucks
towards the tool makers.

Lastly, if Lessig says he is worried about the future of CC if the NFP
status is cancelled, I'm willing to give his word the benefit of the
doubt.

peace

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM