Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted, but I've been reading the digests. We
launched an episode on
Ripplecast (screencasts via iTunes--for more details check here http://
www.rippletraining.com/ripplecasts.htm)

The episode is called: To Vlog or Not to Vlog and it's the second of a two part
series focusing
on broadcasting content (the first episode looks at video podcasting).

It's definitely a primer, a 101, but concise and collected. So please go and
check it out, and if
you think it would be helpful for someone wanting to learn about vlogging,
please send them
over too.

Thank you all for the lively discourse and I look forward to throwing my hat in
the vlogging
ring soon.

BG

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM