Yeah but where are my free steak knives?

Waz
www.crashtestkitchen.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, johnie tidwell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have seen several video blogging secret types of
e-books/seminars/video series and services being promoted online for
the past few months.  Here is one of the guys who offers home business
owners and internet businesses classes on creating video blog/podcasts
as marketing tools for products or sevices.

http://easyfilehosting.com/jimedwards/jim_s_big_prediction_for_2006_broadband/index.html

> They are selling video blogging secrets as a part of their internet
marketing seminars.  So there seems to be a large
demographic...wanting to learn but not really taking the time to
search the net for free info on vlogging.

>   Johnie
>
>   "James A. Donnelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   -This guy is the used car salesman of vblogging.
> jad
>
> -- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > now i get it the video i pod is the driving force of video blogging,
> gee all
> > this time i thought it was verdi
> >
> > randy
> >

> > >From: JD Lasica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
> > >Subject: [videoblogging] re: all the secrets revealed
> > >Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:31:08 -0800
> > >
> > >Hmm, I'm not sure why anyone would be touting this guy ...
> > >
> > >http://vblogsecrets.com/
> > >
> > >Seems like a really bad infomercial. I wouldn't buy a $97 video from
> > >these folks if they threw in a Pamela Anderson highlights reel as a
> > >bonus.
> > >
> > >We can do better, packaging this movement through Node101, Ourmedia
> > >and other outlets -- from the people who started the movement and
know
> > >what it's really about, not some huckster. We know vlogging is about
> > >to explode. That's a given.  Let's share our knowledge and learnings
> > >in an informed, inclusive way.
> > >
> > >How about creating a Node101 series of videos, if that's not already
> > >in the works? I'll volunteer to supervise the project.
> > >
> > >jd lasica

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Yahoo! Photos
>  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM