this is the site i referred to before... except it used to be at downloadgooglevideo.com

On 12/23/05, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ha, this is also funny:
http://dev2.traxio.net/projects/googlevideo/

Beats my Greasemonkey script... although the usability of this is a little confusing. You search something, then grab the URL of the video on Google Video and then paste it into the Video URL input. Could be more streamlined.

-Josh