On Dec 28, 2005, at 1:22 AM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

> as neato and whizbang as that sounds in terms of interactivity, its
> not something that an individual can produce and distribute easily
> without a highly technical skill set and expensive authoring tools at
> their disposal.
>
> I'm much more interested in the democratizing aspects that are enabled
> due to the quite simple and elegant videoblog as we know it.

That's true. Maybe one day it it'll be as easy and cheap to do a
video in a blog.  While I'm throwing things out here...
What if you did TV show as a videoblog? I'm not talking about taking
a TV show and distributing it on the web or via iTunes. I mean, what
if you designed a TV like show as a videoblog - written in small
chunks, with a blog post, permalinks, comments, etc. Maybe it's even
interactive like some of the things Andreas and Adrian Miles talk
about. But what if was a business - with sponsors and a staff.
Designed to make money.

I'd still call that a videoblog. Would you?

-Verdi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM