I posted a video that hotlinks into my site that is a complete package:
http://blogs.opml.org/andrewBaron/

Don't know if this will translate onto the message board, but all you
do is enter this code anywhere, and the video appears with all its
comments, tags, etc. as part of the work:

<embed src='http://www.vsocial.com/v/
5a03232f1c98fd45479e7b4dd42cbe54' height='286' width='330'></embed>

Pretty clever.

On Dec 28, 2005, at 12:50 PM, LeanBackVids.com wrote:

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Straughan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Geez, I leave you guys alone for a couple of days and you're STILL
> wallowing
>> in definitions.
>>
>> I'm glad you're having fun with it, but would be comforted by a few
> clear
>> statements that even though this group is called "videoblogging",
> people who
>> are doing things with video online that don't quite fit your
>> definition
>> (when and if you ever agree on one) are nonetheless welcome here.
>> Entertaining though it is, I fear that all the nitpicking may
>> drive away
>> some people.
>>
>> So... can we make the not-quite-videobloggers feel welcome?
>
> I'll admit the definitions can get a little annoying to read, but I
> have found myself justifying the difference between many vlog-related
> words lately.
>
> However, this discussion took a theoretical and technical turn, which
> I often enjoy.  Verdi mentioned the idea of using video as the primary
> delivery method.  The other content, such as that found on a blog,
> would be "hosted inside" the video.
>
> Some people mentioned how this could be achieved using Quicktime, but
> Flash 8 may be a much easier development platform.  Yes it will take a
> financial investment and time to learn, but it can be fairly simple.
>
> For example, build a Flash shell that took two variables - the video
> file path and a text file path, which will dictate what is visible to
> the user at any given time.  Using the new alpha channels in video
> allows for button links on a layer above your video, and the links
> could change points of time in the video or the text content file.
> Making that text file a dynamic php file (or AJAX) opens up for even
> more interactivity.  Once built, the only development needed would be
> to make new videos and associated text.
>
> I got discouraged by the quality of Flash video and I quit pursuing
> the development of this shell.  Anybody have something similar?
>
> -Matt
> http://vlogmap.org
> http://leanbackvids.com
> http://ridertech.com

> ~-->
> AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM