I've got Vegas6 and it still doesn't seem to find the QT7 (or vice versa), but
it
does have some mp4/AAC options, but I haven't tested them on
a video ipod as yet. I suspect they are PSP compatible.

joly

>Tried re-installing QT over and over again and I still had no luck. So
>I assume that maybe my QT is too new for my Sony Vegas? (It's a
>version 5, I'm using QT7) Thus the instability and weirdness?
>
>Going to get Vegas 6 to see whether this is still happening.
>
>... or maybe my comp is just messed up.
>
>Edmund Yeo
>http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

             WWWhatsup NYC

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM