On 12/28/05, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It was down for a half day or so a week or two ago. Made me realize how
> annoying it is that they don't have an export mechanism for back-ups.
>
> - Andreas
> --

If you use firefox, you might find this extension useful:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=342&application=firefox

Should solve your problem.

--Joey

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM