On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:04:06 +0100, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I dunno, I'm just very conscious of not using this group to promote
> FireAnt. I just haven't felt this is the place for self promotion of
> that sort... but then again, maybe we should change that...

Please God, no. I like the promotional free zone here.

Devlon, if you want to show us cool and interesting videos on this list
why bother with your own blog (and mefeedia's revlog feature). Just link
to the original blog entry, and write up something besides a one-liner
that sounds like something from an ad. Your e-mail is infinitely more
valuable if you tell us *why* this is a cool/fun/thoughtful video.

- Andreas
--

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM