Like your sig testimonial steve. :)

The "this of the that" is a big trend these days... I haven't heard
of a single movie or business plan or anything of anything that
wasn't the something of the something.

It's my aim to be the "disinfopedia of video blogging, without all
the info!"  :)

But I'd settle for being the "flickr of video blogging, with out all
that web 2.0 hype!"

Peace, -Mike