It would be a cool to see if we could all meet up somewhere....Will be a busy town with all the conventions coming to town this week.  I happen to live here in Las Vegas...I can certainly help on this end with organization.

Johnie Tidwell, Jr.
"Animated Lifestyle in a Cartoon Culture"
cartoonmogul.com entertainment
www.cartoonmogul.com

Deirdre Straughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes, I'll be there, for my company, arriving late tomorrow night. Steve Garfield, Jim Vinson, and Pat Kearney also said they'd be there. It'd be fun to get together. What's a good way to organize that?