--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> True.  It's a shame....leaves all the power in Apple's hands for now I
> guess.

I'm new here, so I'm just catching up and maybe I'be missed a lot of debate...

With Apple putting so many portable video players into so many potential
videoblog
watchers' hands who probably until now have never even considered watching a
podcast,
I'm surprised people are underwhelmed by the potential mass market Apple has
delivered
to you.