That, actually, is one of the reasons I'm doing this. It's tiresome to
see the same usual (male) suspects at all these tech conferences, so
we need to elevate those whose voices often aren't heard.

But still, I need to get you on tape one of these days, Josh, even
though you're a guy's guy ... :~)

jd

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>