You know how when you wake up in the morning and as you're opening your
eyes you do that long stretch you feel down deep from your shoulders to
your calves, and you feel soooo good.

Well, that feeling is the same one I get when making video. Anything
else is just more gravy. If there is additional comp then that's cool,
but the really good feeling comes from making a piece.

Po: When you wake up tomorrow morning and do the stretch decide for
yourself if it feels good because of what you made yesterday or because
you got paid. Revenue doesn't have to be expressed in dollars, though
when it is it's because your audience is collaborating with you
remotely, it's a proxy for their in-person applause.

Just an opinion from a guy who likes moving images, do what you want
with it.

BTW, I'm all for figuring out how to get dollars into the hands of
vloggers and have a few ideas how to do so, but I don't think it's the
dollars that motivate us to create. Am I wrong?

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://r.24x7.com
http://vlog.registrar.com