heh. i experimented with open step on solaris pizza boxes, but i didn't
inhale. does that count?

and gawd, while digging through old memories, how many peeps on this
list are old enough to have installed netscape commerce server?

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

http://r.24x7.com
http://vlog.registrar.com