The problem with having one centralized leader for videoblogs is that
it would create a monopoly.  It's better to have competition in order
to find competitive rates and features.

I considered getting hosting through YouTube but I didn't like the way
they put the YouTube logo on all videos.  I want full ownership of my
video and I don't want anyone to add their own logo.  My videos are
hosted by LibSyn for $20/month (about 525mb/month, unlimited
bandwidth).  There are many free sites if you don't require a lot of
space, I personally wouldn't choose YouTube.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "niko_video" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>