niko_video wrote:
I guess I just keep hoping that the application will change from an
art form to a media form where we will see more video footage from
3rd world countries and more video that the established powers don't
want us to see. It seems like this type of footage could reach the
masses easier if everyone knew one place where to find it.

If everything were one on site, censorship would become trivial!

The solution to your problem is discovery, not centralization.

--
Unlike most marine mammals, otters do not have a layer of insulating blubber, and even the marine sea otter must come ashore regularly to wash its coat in fresh water.

Individual Fireant Use
Explains