On 13 Jan 2006, at 02:55, R. Kristiansen wrote:

> i need to remove a wordpress rss feed that goes through feedburner
> from the iTunes music store. how do I do that?
>
> iTunes tells me to use <itunes:block> - how do I Actually do this?

 From the docs:

"<itunes:block>
Use this inside a <channel> element to prevent the entire podcast
from appearing in the iTunes Podcast directory. Use this inside an
<item> element to prevent that episode from appearing in the iTunes
Podcast directory. For example, you may want a specific episode
blocked from iTunes if it's content might cause the feed to be
removed from iTunes"

http://phobos.apple.com/static/iTunesRSS.html

Wouldn't know how to do this through Feedburner as I've never used it
- I'd recommend using Garrick Van Buren's WP-iPodCatter Plugin instead:

http://garrickvanburen.com/wpipodcatter/

It'll give you complete control over the RSS feed. No need for the
Feedburner middleman.

HTH,

Christian
--