Please let me know if this posting is not appropriate for this forum.
 I apologize in advance if it is.

Since the What's Important Project is looking for both directors and
content submitters, I thought perhaps folks here would like to hear
about it.  The following is a note I recieved from the project
creator, Ken Chan.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]