Maybe it's because Michael was in hard disagreement with me and others in
that last long long thread on the vertigo list. I said then and still
think it should be the user's responsibility that content plays on their
device, not the author's. Ie. I provide only one or two formats and the
user can then convert to whatever format suits his needs, because he is
the only one who knows what fits him.

I'm glad Apple agrees with me. Although I imagine the encoding time is a
big turn-off unless it happens in the background.

And for the record: I think you're the first person to call the QT Pro GUI
"nice". Simple, certainly. Nice... Not so much. :o)

- Andreas