Oh and I tried the form on the registration page....

OUCH!

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/comment-functions.php on line 867

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/comment-functions.php:867) in /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-comments-post.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/comment-functions.php:867) in /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-comments-post.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/comment-functions.php:867) in /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-comments-post.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/comment-functions.php:867) in /home/.neema/watm/wearethemedia.com/wp-includes/pluggable-functions.php on line 178