ps jon brion with a dead rat is creeping me out

On 1/16/06, Ronen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Use Vegas.  It's intuitive and inexpensive.  The only thing it's really terrible at are if you want a simple way to manage multiple version / drafts / takes of an edit.  Otherwise, I strongly reccomend.

So far as the tapes, you're going to see a quality decrease immediately, a noticable one on the third time.  If you're only worried about the rendering quality (ie, 'internet size,') you should be able to go a few times on a tape without it being noticable at the lower resolution.  (Realize, however, that you are also taping over the sound, and that that may suffer.)  Just make sure to clean out your camera tapehead thingie every few months, lest your tapes begin to glitch.

Looking forward to checking out your videoblogs.