Hi Stephanie,

I'm diving into this cold (after a long absence from the list), but did
you tell us what size 640x480, etc. the screen capture was done at?
Also what are the specs on your PC?  Could it be a little underpowered?

You could also try transcoding your captures down to a lower frame
rate.  29.97 is much higher than necessary for a screencast, as Gena
pointed out.  Try 5 fps and see if that helps.  This will save you from
re-capturing.

Regards,

Sean