I know and like one of the principals of blip.tv, and I have no idea who these
bliptv.com
folks are, but nowhere in this thread does it explain why people have said or
agreed with
the characterization of bliptv.com as a "whore" or of its principals as
"gigolos."

Can you folks please justify these wicked characterizations?  I don't think
anyone should
be trashed like this without explicit justification...