From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Leo
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:13 AM
To: videoblogging
Subject: [videoblogging] blogger to wordpress

hey gang,

I am starting to redesign my site and move from blogger  to wordpress....

I know that i can import comments and posts and that i can have joshleo.blogspot.com forward to joshleo.com/vlog (new blog frontpage) when it is up and running. and I know that the old post permalinks will not forward to my new permalinks but i am still unsure if old permalinks forward to the standard site. example:  joshleo.blogspot.com/01/2005/josh-is-cool.html to joshleo.com/vlog
(The new wordpress blog front page)

I know it wont forward to the post but hopefully the permalinks will forward somewhere? maybe the blog front page?

--
Josh Leo

joshleo.com
stonefarm.blogspot.com