Hey guys! I seem to be the only one I dunno maybe not but
I'm having issues with blip.tv! When I login and then hit upload video
its kicking me out and says I need to log in or sign up! It won't let
me upload videos!!
I even tried to create a new account thought something might of been
wrong with mine because it seems that others are uploading just fine....

nope still didn't work.

also I tried different times of day even at 1 am! Its still not working
for me...

anyone else having a problem????

Getting Frustrated over here.