Bill,

I had been trying to figure out how to do MPEG4 with MP3 audio for a
looooooong time, until I learned of this statemment on Google video:

"Please keep in mind that we also support other digital formats such
as QuickTime, or Windows Media."

Here's the full link:
http://video.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=26562

So I decided to use Windows Media Encoder, which I found does a very
nice job and was easy to use.

Now the problem is that Google is not taking any more videos for its
pay-to-download store, which is what some of us indie filmmakers have
been waiting for.

Anywone know when--or if--they're starting that up again?

--Greg

http://www.workingstiff.org