here's a post i made back in october

also, a google search lists several entries for a Canadian producer with that name for possible additional info

http://www.google.com/search?q=Myles+Shane

Markus Sandy wrote:
don't know much about them, but this has posted before

Jack Nelson wrote:

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while, but today my son (who doesn't have a vlog) was
contacted by someone in Toronto about his vlog. Here's the text of the message:

I am a t.v Producer from Toronto, Canada. Currently my company is producing a show
called VLOGGERS. The show is about how vloggers all over the world view different topics.
(ie. relationships.) I have seen your vlogs and would be very interested to show some of
them on television. Is there anyway you could possibly mail me a mini dv copy of it?
Thanks,
Myles Shane
Producer
Vloggers
www.hiltz2.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.bitetv.ca

Has anyone else been contacted? Do any of the Canadian vlogers know if this is a legit TV
person (is there such a thing? [just kidding])

I'm not following this list every day (just too many messages) so reply direct;y to me if you
can [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gracias

Yahoo! Groups Links

.