And TechTV's "The Screen Savers" had (and still has) a cult following.
 A big reason Digg.com got so big so fast was because Kevin Rose was
the "Dark Tipper" on the show.  Leo, Kevin and Patrick have all moved
on sucessfully due to the now-cancelled TV show.  Leo is well liked by
"regular" computer users and Kevin is big among the Linux/UNIX/hacker
geeks.

-Matt