>>I think it's important to remember that Home video bloggers are
perhaps not as high on vlogger ladder of credibility as perhaps
those that show more exciting footage. This isn't a bad thing
necessarily just seems to be a norm. Cool stuff is just not equal to videos of children doing child things or pets doing pet things
unless you are a child/pet person. :-} <<

How condescending of you.  From what I understand video blog means a blog that includes video.  "Credibility," in my dictionary, means something that is believable.  Perhaps home video bloggers have the highest "credibility" over those who create "cool stuff."

Bev Sykes
Home video blogger