On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:48:38 +0100, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I do something like this one my site as well
> (http://www.davidmeade.com) and I like the effect  ... I've got it
> working with quicktime, windows media, and audio files.

But you're using javascript: links, which is troublesome (doesn't degrade
gracefully). Then you also have to create additional download links for
Feedburner and other spiders. It's exactly the attaching of an even on a
normal link I was having trouble getting to work in IE. I only spent ten
minutes on it so I'm sure it can be made to work in IE.

- Andreas