The RSS is FUBAR. In its infinite wisdom Apple has (again) created whole
new tags where old ones would do. Like a

<apple-wallpapers:image> tag where they really just should have used the
<enclosure> tag everyone else has been using for years.

This is what happens when you don't fucking talk with the community.

- Andreas