I dont care how much you promote yourself (within reason) but I really
dont like to see anybody having a pop at someone else in their
signature. Its quite normal for people to react if they feel they have
been attacked, but to reference it in every unrelated post you make
seems a bit over the top to me.

I thought if you were happily declaring yourself to be promoting
yourself without shame, that you wouldnt mind if ocassionally a human
or 2 had a moan. Thought you were unashamed so had nothing to get
defensive about. Instead you are trying to shame or bully someone into
apologising?

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>