In the local news there is a blog portion almost every night from one
of the new writers I believe, but I don't pay much more attention than
that, I can watch tomorrow and get some more information on it.

-Unholyknight
http://unholyknight.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Arnþór Snær <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>