Monday, January 23, 2006, 3:55:06 AM, Sean Gilligan wrote:

> Has anyone tried MovieWorks Deluxe?
> http://www.movieworks.com/movieworksdeluxe.html

> Apple recommends it in their "Creating Video Podcasts on Windows" tutorial:
> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/videopodcasts_win.html

I've just looked round their web site and it does look like a funny
little application. It struck me as being kind of half way between
Quicktime Pro and After Effects. It's not really a traditional
timeline-based system.

And I'm not sure I believe all their claims about how it works just as
well on a PC. There's a distinct lack of PC examples on the site, and
given how Quicktime on a PC seems to be missing things that are
assumed to be there on a Mac (DV input, AAC output, etc.) it seems
very likely that the PC version will have some differences.

I'd love to hear if anyone has used it. If they are being recommended
by Apple they will probably get a bunch of sales anyway.

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk