Glad to see a replied to my post. I was beginning to think no one
thought it was an important issue.

The reason I used him as an example was that I noticed a ton of videos
from him at Blip on a continuing basis. I am pretty sure that there
are others that do the same, upload copyrighted material, however not
to the extent that he was.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com