Hi Conrad,
Very impressive first show.

I can see lots of work went into it.

I've got a couple of suggestions...

1. I liked the intro graphics a lot, but the music had some clicks and
pops in it.  Are you using Final Cut Pro?

Was that an mp3 file?  If it was, try converting it to an .aiff file.
That usually helps keep the music clean.

2. Your QuickTime player window is cutting off the QuickTime controls.
You've got to add 16 to the height in your HTML.

So change:

<embed height="240"
pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/";
src="http://www.cinemabank.co.uk/spainful/sandy01POD.m4v";
type="video/x-m4v .m4v" width="320" controller="true" autoplay="false"
cache="true"></embed>

<embed height="256"

On Jan 24, 2006, at 9:44 AM, Conrad Slater wrote:

>  join Sandy Borehole (England's most famous Retrosexual") with his
> magazine media show "I Love the Media" .

--Steve
--
Reporter: Rocketboom.com, WeAreTheMedia.com
Home: stevegarfield.com