I do not believe in spam in this group, but all cool projects deserve
a shout out.

the last couple months...Josh, Clint, and I have been pretty quiet.
(well, josh has found time to make his greasemonkey scripts...)
Let me just take a quick moment to promote a project we've been working on.
FireAnt.tv

check it out.
its a new open videoblog directory.
you can search for videoblogs and preview them in the page.
if you make a username...you can tag/rate as well as queue videos for
remote download in your FireAnt client.

you can get the newest version of our app (http://fireant.tv/download)
if you have an old version, now is the time to upgrade.
the Directory is accessible WITHIN the aggregator....so you can
subscribe to feeds with one click.
this is the iTunes alternative.

if your feed is not in our database, feel free to add it.
(http://fireant.tv/directory/addchannel?)
we will be adding new features soon to let you build out the info
about your channel.
right now, we just pull the info and images in your feed.

many of you have been in our testing group...and we appreciate all the feedback.
you know we've been working hard on this project for the last year.
please join our user groups where we discuss where we all want it to go:

We ask you to blog about the project so we get a little play.
Remember that its a work in progress, but hopefully youll be impressed
with the hard work done by:
Daniel Salber (mac client)
Erik Radmall (PC client)
Clint Sharp and Josh Kinberg (Directory)

These are guys doing this because they believe in what we've all been
doing since Spring of 2004: making and distributing our own video.
let us know what you think.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging