Eric Rice wrote:
> Would I be splitting hairs if I asked about what the difference is between
> targeting
> vloggers and targeting people want to publish shit?

Control?

[v|b]loggers are people who most likely want some control over the shit
they publish, while people who just want to publish shit don't give a
shit about control, either because they truly don't care, or they have
not yet realized why they might want to care...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...