Once again, "5pm PST, 8pm EST" means nothing to people outside of the U.S.

In Australia we also have a local "EST", "Eastern Standard
Time/Eastern Daylight Time".

In global terms, your U.S. time zones are actually HNP (your
Pacific), HNC (your central), and HNE (your eastern). The amusing
thing is, these are all French names, and you're one of the only
countries apart from France, to have French named zones. e.g. HNC is
actually Heure Normale du Centre.

In Australia, our global zones are AWST (our western), ACST (central)
and AEST (eastern). AEST standing for Australia Eastern Standard Time
for example.

So, it would be nice to have your times posted as either HNP/HNE, or
with appropriate +/- GMT.

i.e. U.S. PST = international HNP = GMT-08:00.

Aside from that the return trip timeout for these videoconferences is
too small, and restricts some users from outside the U.S., including
Australia. This isn't due to bandwidth, it is due purely to the
distance between our countries. I'm assuming Europe has less of a
problem than us.

Regards,
  Richard

--