    Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:59:22 -0000
    From: "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Rocketboom to Auction Advertising Time on Ebay?

Not that I am an A-List vlogger by any means, I wouldnt do this no
matter what the reason was.

I do have Google Ads on my site and that's plenty. To insert ads into
the videos? In my opinion, that's just obnoxious to the viewer. As we
are inundated with advertising on TV all the time, I would rather that
online videos be clear of this crap.

I hate the fact that big media sites force you to watch commercials
before their content. I refuse to watch their videos for that reason
alone. If vloggers started doing this, I wouldn't watch their videos
either.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not *everyone* wants ads Kunga.
>
> Were you not listening yesterday in the video conference when several
> people gave you flack about your gross generalizations?
>
> As with many things, on-line auctions may work well for some and not
for
> others.
>
> Here's a question for all: will you try this and, if so, will you tend
> to set reserves or take whatever you can get?
>

> Kunga wrote:
>
>> I think this may be a way for everyone to garner ads. I love it.
>> Brilliant path!
>>

> --
>
> My name is Markus Sandy and I am app.etitio.us
>
> http://apperceptions.org
> http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
> http://node101.org
> http://spinflow.org