Hey all,

A lot of people have asked us for an easy, 1-click method for viewers
to subscribe to feeds with FireAnt. Well, here it is.... and its easy!

Put a FireAnt 1-click subscription button to your site!

Make your FireAnt 1-click subscription button here:
< http://FireAnt.tv/buttonmaker >

This will make code for you to copy and paste into your site.

When a viewer clicks this button on your site it will popup a small
window that explains subscription, offers a download link for FireAnt
if the user doesn't already have it, and includes a subscription link
that launches FireAnt and auto-subscribes to your RSS channel (okay,
so that's really 2-clicks).

Users will need the latest version of FireAnt for this to work.
If you haven't downloaded the latest version, please get it at:
< http://FireAnt.tv/download >

Lastly, if you haven't seen our new website and videoblog Directory,
please go to:
< http://FireAnt.tv >

Please let us know if you have questions. We always try to answer
really really quickly.

Thanks,
Josh

http://FireAnt.tv