I asked:

> Let's say there was a website that allowed you to post your video clips to
> be viewed and purchased by mobile phone customers.
>
> Would you use it?

Ted Tagami replied:

> Need more info. Terms of Service, Revenue splits, Licensing and ownership
> rights, et al.

The creator would retain ownership.  Net revenue would be about the same as
if you sold the video clip to a mobile publisher.  Video would be
automatically converted to the formats needed for various phones.  You would
have your own page for your uploaded content.

Peter replied:

> Only if the licensing wasn't restrictive (I own my content and can
> take it anywhere I like). Then I would try it. If it generated some
> real $, I'd continue to use it. Hell, if it was easy to use I'd
> probably use it even if it generated no significant $ (for anyone),
> just as a service to my users.

Cool.  Good to hear.  I'll let you know more when the site launches..

Bill