I just wanted to chime in here and agree with Chuck. Especially on the "start it because you love it." I've made a living as an artist of one kind or another for the last 12 years and didn't make a living at it for the 6 years before that. The only thing that has worked has been to do things that I love. If it wasn't for that I would have given up long ago because it's much easier to pay the bills in some other line of work.

-Verdi