using blogger.com and feedburner....
i dont believe you have an easy option because i dont think feedburner yet offers media format filtering for enclosure detecting... or does it?

in fact, this is challenging even for those who run their own blog software.
of course it is possible....
some have offered their suggestions and hacks here before.
i'll dig up a thread and bump it up for ya.

Sull