link to next meeting in about 5 hours

That's 1am GMT, 5pm US PST (HNP), 8pm US EST (HNE) on Tuesday

and 9am AWST on Wednesday   (did I get that right RichardBF?)

http://flash.kmi.open.ac.uk:8080/fm/index.php?pwd=62174c-3017

for your local time, use http://www.worldtimeserver.com/time_converter.aspx?f=UTC

Enric wrote:
Cool, I agree.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good topic for a vid conf tip - changing to a new thread.

Enric wrote:

It takes me awhile to think things through sometimes (often.)  I think
as administrator/booker of the Tuesday & Saturday Flash Meetings that
there should be a Terms of Service stating among other things how
anyone with admin rights will use and reference the material in the
meetings, under which grounds people will be prohibited from meetings
and such.

-- Enric

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com