You know. I never said to anyone that they shouldnt take money for
advertising on their blog/vlog/whatever you want to call what you do
on your website.

I am just saying be conscious of what you are taking the money for.

I could go on with another story about when I ran an internet radio
station back in the day and was bought out with advertising and the
likes. But I aint going to bore anyone else with my stories.

Suffice it to say that if every vlogger out there snags some sort of
deal and gets paid to vlog, then kudos for you. Good on ya. Ride it as
far as you can and then go the extra 200 feet.

Every Tom, Dick, and Harry can reply to this subject with their
thoughts and ideas and opinions until the cows come home. I'm done
with it. I have to go and spend some time in the Mayo with my wife and
try to make some of her time enjoyable and bareable.

Thanks, be well and take care.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>