See, that's the thing--I really love it--but I am having trouble
making it consume my time right now.  ;)  Does that even make sense?

To hang out with other passionate vloggers, I have to drive five hours
away... that involves making sure the kids and daddy are all right
(though next time I'm hoping to bring daddy with me), making sure
someone can cover for me at work (I'm a Unix admin, and always on
call)... would be so nice if I had a buddy or six a town away I could
hang with once in a while.  Make sense?  :)

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>