Same thought here. Did CSI viewers think RB is just a cheeky internet news program?

Also, and apologies if this has already been answered as I can't manage to get through all of the messages on this list, how much spike did the RB stats experience after the CSI episode aired?

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

My Vlog: http://r.24x7.com
A Good Deal: http://foo.24x7.com