Title: Re: [videoblogging] yes another video ipod question
is there a way to have this code work without having it ping your site? can we have the PHP and link it to our own site so we're not dependent on you?

-d

Darren Littlejohn
Portland Jazz Jams
...jazz for your community
http://portlandjazzjams.com

Send a Donation via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=info%40portlandjazzjams%2ecom&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

skype: darrenlittlejohn
msn IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
yahoo IM: thebossa

Listen FREE to our Podshow recordings of sessions, interviews and lessons!
Click this link to subscribe to our Podshow in iTunes:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=74172302&s=143441

or visit the Podshow Page: http://podshow.portlandjazzjams.com

PJJ News Blog: http://portlandjazzjams.blogspot.com
PJJ Photo Gallery: http://photos.portlandjazzjams.com